We are proud to offer a mint 1993 Porsche 964 Turbo 3.6 for sale.
The Turbo is an extremely well preserved example, which was first delivered in May 1993 through Porsche Verona to its prominent first owner. In 2003, he sold the car with 56,600 km to a well-known Munich-based collector. He kept the Turbo for 14 years, before selling it to the current owner and longterm Porsche collector in 2017 with a mileage 87,000 km.
Here are the key facts:
- Outstanding, unrestored condition
- Accident free and largely in first paint
- Rare color combination of polar silver/metropolitan blue
- Fully documented history
- 87.600 original kilometers
- All original books including service book
- Original tools and accessories
The car was specified with the following optional equipment:
M 567 Windscreen green graduated tint
M 650 Electric sunroof
M 935 Draped leather rear seats
M 980 Draped leather front seats
Please contact us for additional information.
We are happy to show you the Turbo 3.6 by appointment in Munich.