We are pleased to offer a rare Porsche 911 Carrera 2,7 for sale.
It is an early, German-delivered example and features the same engine with 210 HP and MFI as the legendary Carrera 2.7 RS (engine type 911/83). In the three years of production (model years 1974-1976), only 1647 examples of the 2.7 Carrera Coupes with the RS engine were built.
Here are the main facts on our car:
- First registration 28 November 1973
- German delivery
- Four owners from new
- 39 years continuously in the Mannheim area
- Original service book
- Original title
- Matching numbers engine & gearbox
- Original colors inside and out
- Silver metallic / leatherette blue-black
- 151,500 km
- Books & tools
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
In November 1973, the car was delivered through the Porsche dealer Hahn in Fellbach to a doctor from Mannheim (born 1919). He kept the Porsche for 13 years, befor selling it another Mannheim-based enthusiast in 1986. In 1992, the car was sold to the third owner, who lived in a suburb of Mannheim. The 911 was acquired by the fourth and current owner in 2012. The original title and the service book are present.
This car represents the rare opportunity to acquire a German-delivered 911 Carrera 2.7 with flawless history. The car is unrestored and fully matching numbers and colours. The paint shows a few defects. The interior is completely original and very well preserved. Mechanically, the car is in good condition and works perfectly.
The car has the following options:
- M425 rear wiper
- M429 Rectangular fog lights in white
- M441 electrical antenna right, front speakers, interference suppression
- M482 engine compartment light
- M650 electric sunroof
We would be happy to show you the 911 by appointment in Munich.
Please contact us for further details.