We are pleased to offer an extensively optimized Jaguar E-Type.
The aim was to create the ultimate driving machine by combining the highest possible useability and reliability with high performance. All of this was achieved without changing the iconic look of the E-Type.
The car was delivered and first registered in June 1972 in Tirol/Austria. The original first title is available in the file. In 1981, the E-Type was sold to Germany and remained there ever since. The Jaguar has been in current ownership since 2013 and has subsequently been extensively revised by a well-known Jaguar specialist.
The following work was carried out (all invoices available):
- Original engine rebuilt to 6.4 liters (matching numbers)
- Forged pistons, sport camshafts, enlarged intake valves
- Light flywheel
- Electronic ignition
- Full overhaul of the carburetors
- K + N air filter
- High performance oil pump
- High performance fan
- Big bore exhaust system
- 5-speed Tremec T5 transmission with long 5th gear (250 km/h top speed)
- Adjustable suspension with GAZ dampers
- Front AP racing brake system (original available)
- Rear conversion to ventilated disc brakes
- Air conditioning
- Additional gauges (oil pressure, oil thermometer, voltage)
- New fuel pumps
- Every screw, cable, bracket on the mechanics was renewed
- Tinted windows all around
- Dunlop wire wheels with 205 Michelin
- Radio Becker Mexico with navigation system
Today, the total mileage of the car is 130,000 km.
Please contact us for additional information.
We are happy to show you the E-Type by appointment in Munich.